Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shopping with ZoeBee!

Hiya, Friends!  Zoe, here!  Hey, you know what?  I like stuff.  I like to shop with Mommy in the stores, and I also like to shop online.  One time, I got a hold of Daddy's iPad and almost happy-clicked my way to a collection of '60s dance music in iTunes.  Unfortunately, he stopped me.  I had a nice, big selection of songs all picked out and everything, too.  Geeze.

Anyway, now that we're all here in the Blogosphere, Mommy says this can be my space where I tell you all about things we've shopped for and used, all for me!  How about that?  Now, as you can see, I'm a baby... Well, ACTUALLY, I'm one, but I've been a baby most of my life, so the things I know and use and shop for are all things for babies.  If that's not your thing, that's okay.  But I'm going to stay right here and tell you about the hits and misses I've encountered, product-wise, toy-wise, you get the picture... Because I don't want my friends to miss out on something really great, but I also don't want you to have to have some of those awkward moments Mommy and I have already encountered with baby stuff where we've gotten it, didn't really like it, and now we look at each other like, 'well, NOW what?'

Remember, I'm not getting paid for any of the opinions I have on the things I'm going to post about. I'll letcha know what we buy ourselves, what we get as gifts, and in the event that I get promotional consideration, I'll definitely be up-front about that with you, too.  And another thing to keep in mind is that you might try the same thing, and have a completely opposite take on it!  And that's great!  We don't have to agree on everything in order to be friends.  Mmmmkay!  I'll be seein' you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment